Friday, April 29, 2011

Shoe Post the First.

We <3 shoes.  When I started working with Kathy, we were super twittered to discover that *gasp* we have the same shoe size.  And, we have an affinity for shoes of many varieties, AAAAAND we both love Nine West's offerings. Seriously, almost all of my shoes are from Nine West.

Recently, I have been lusting after a pretty pair of heeled peep-toe sling-back sandal-shoes to wear to work.  I discovered my ideal in the Nine West Sharina.  This weekend I tried them on, and wouldn't you know it... I loved them mightily.  I ended up with black patent leather, which I have in one other pair, but I don't wear it very often.  Plain black leather seems to be my go-to shoe material.  I did not get those from Zappos, but the color selection is so much better there, and I may keep my eye on them, and get another pair should the price go down.
Nine West - Sharina
I got them from Macy's - which is having a great friends and family event right now, with coupons for 25% off almost everything.  

They are comfy, and have a really nice little platform so they don't seem tall at all.  I <3 them!  Highly recommended.  

No comments:

Post a Comment