Thursday, April 28, 2011

T-Shirts

Yes, T-shirts.

We love the cute, the nerdy, the downright pretty little t-shirts out there.  Now, I used to sneak these little darlings into my work attire when I worked at the public library - at least, the less whimsical of them.  Now, they have resigned themselves to after work/weekends, but I still love them.  The other day, Kathy and I were discussing... where to find these cute T's?

1.  We love Shirt Woot.  One super-cute shirt is featured per day.  Today's design is actually pretty relevant to our interests:
Shirt Woot for April 27: Thesaurus by Jason Newman

If you're familiar with Woot and Shirt Woot and even Wine Woot - they have one awesome deal each day, with a limited quantity, but great price, and as far as the shirts are concerned, they're pretty flippin' cute.  I'm sure I'll post favorites every now and again.

2.  I've recently started coveting a few shirts on Zazzle.  I discovered Zazzle thanks to the hilarity that is Regretsy.  It's really hard to explain Regretsy - some people seem to DESPISE the site, and I think it's one of the most ridiculously awesome blogs to follow, but it does offend some people who take their art very seriously.  Here's the Regretsy merchandise available on Zazzle.  I desperately need this shirt:

Namaste Bitches by Regretsy.com

I'm not sure how my yoga classes would take it... and of course, I'd be tempted to wear it to them.

3.  You can't complete this post without Cafepress.  I bought two of my most favorite little T's here, which temporarily immortalized my love for The Buffy.  I even got engaged in one...
WWBD - What Would Buffy Do?  Tshirt
You know you want one.

4.  I also find really pretty little graphic tees at places like Express... let's check out their current selection:

Graphic Tee - Daffodils from Express.com
Cute.
Tshirts... how I wish I could wear you every day!  Alas... I do try to pick up 2-3 that I really like each year.  As they start to get old, they do migrate to my pajama drawer, but such is their life cycle.  :-)  Happy T hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment